w-a-m

///w-a-m///

home /// archives

 

"Tell me why - I don't like Mondays"*


Things should never begin on Mondays, as Mondays are the days everyone who has ever read a Garfield comic seem to dread.  There is something in the idea of actually having to get out of bed at a prescribed time, in order to continue on the daily haze which is called life. Sunday has evolved into "me" day, instead of participating in some institutionalized religion in order to make me feel happy, generally I partake in what I want to do. It is just that Monday comes around, leaving off where Sunday once was, and it is shock as now yet another week has begun, now it is yet another week to procrastinate doing something.


Actually one of the big somethings that I have been regretfully procrastinating has been simply doing something about the WAM web.  It should be easy, as there are already a few articles written, some buffer space to slack. But each Monday comes around so quickly that I realize as an afterthought at about 11.30 at night, that I should’ve done the WAM website.    "Oh, well, I can just put that off for next week.   As it should start on a Monday, shouldn’t it?"


Maybe the whole apprehension to actually updating this website has simply been, I personally don’t like beginnings, and conversely endings.  Greetings seem silly, especially the small talk of "Hi, how are you" in passing persons. (Especially seeing how no one really has the time to actually listen to how you really are, just a "fine" is all they really want to hear.)  There seems to be some need/ some want of mine to have some little small talk with you, that potential reading audience, if only to say who/what this is, instead of what I would more rather is that this begins hence forth as if you and I know what is going on (hey, if you know would you care to enlighten me?) 


well anyways, enough rambling on my side of things, I really should just do write one thing: 


HELLO welcome to WAM



peace love and empathy,

kel


* extra bonus brownie points for those who actually recognize the above quote being from a Boomtown Rat's song.


3/12/2001


///This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?///